27 Sep EP200 – Terrifying personal story, Special Gifts, Book Recommendations | Ryan Thomas
Episode 200 baby! Today is a different episode than usual. Today, I start off with a terrifying story of rock climbing that I recently experienced and wanted to share with you.
I talk about it until around 18min into the episode, so if you’d rather not listen to that, you can skip ahead to the gifts.
As promised, here are the gifts offered by some of the previous guests.
• Sex Reset Program (for moms) from Victoria Baitson. Enter the coupon code Happy200 to get 20% off the program price. You can listen to our interview HERE.
• Decoding Your Kink by Galen Fous. Reach out to him at Galen [at] galenfous.com and mention Modern SexTalks to get your free copy. You can listen to our interview HERE.
• The Muli-Orgasmic Diet by Rebecca Gould. Enter the coupon code Y5DU3RTJ to get 30% off. You can listen to our interview HERE.
• Jordan Gray consulting. Simply reach out to him on his website and mention Modern SexTalks to get the special offer as mentioned in the episode. You can listen to our interview HERE.
• Your Electro-Sexual Connection: Intimacy and Attraction Workshop OR Shifting Your Relationship and Sex Life 3 month Coaching Program with Lianna Walden. The Workshop is a limited time only, so get it while you can! You also can only pick one for the coupon of 10% off. You can listen to our most recent interview HERE.
• Embodied Feminine Woman Institute with Giordana Toccaceli. This is a limited time only! Offer ends on 30 Sept 2017! You can listen to our interview HERE.
• Sex Goddess Project Book Two (first 40 pages). Reach out to Ricardo at www.ricardoscipio.ca or at Ricardo [at] ricardoscipio.ca and mention Modern SexTalks to get $30 off.
NOW, here are 11 of my top favourite books to share with you, in order I mentioned in the episode (but not order of favourites):
1. No More Mr Nice Guy
2. The Erotic Mind
3. The Social Animal
4. Women’s Anatomy of Arousal
5. The Way of the Peaceful Warrior
6. Sex, Sin and Zen
7. Mating in Captivity
8. The 4 Agreements
9. The 6 Pillars of Self-Esteem
10. Rude Awakening
11. The 7 Principles of Making Marriage Work
Help us out by leaving a rating and a review in iTunes.
Like us on Facebook!
Check out our Resource Page.